Current Weather
RSSPrintFor Businesses

Go To Search
DepartmentsGovernmentCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home
Animal Licensing
Thank you for being a responsible owner and licensing your pet. The city requires that all dogs and cats over the age of 6 months be licensed by the city. 

What do I need to provide?
Proof of current rabies vaccination is necessary at the time of licensing. You can obtain proof from your veterinarian.

How do I obtain a license?
An application for a license is required to complete the process and can be obtained through this link or at City Hall, 13065 Orono Parkway. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Summer hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day): 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to noon, Friday.

What is the cost?
The cost for licensing is $10 per two-year period. If a tag is lost, a replacement tag is $2.00.
You may purchase the tag with cash, checks, or a credit card.
Pay online

Contact us at 763.635.1000 if you have further questions.